I look forward to an exciting new semester of geography. The semester course will include five units of study. The first unit introduces key concepts that will guide students through the study of the regional units. In each unit, students will learn about the region's geography, history and traditions,economics and daily life, as well as the role of the religion in the world today.
1. Read ch. 15 2. Unit 2 test corrections (1 point for every 4 corrected) support period 10/9 and 10
Homework 10/3 and 4
1. Complete Map of East Asia Political pg 321 label all countries (do not color) Physical pg 324 Label all landforms and water (key and color elevations) 2. Ch. 15 Worksheet
Homework 10/7and 8
1. Quiz Map E. Asia 2. Ch. 3-6 Test Corrections during support
Homework 10/11 and 14
1. read ch. 16 2. complete ch. 16 worksheet
Homework 10/17 and 18
1. Mao Zedong "Hero or Villain" Worksheet Paragraph Essay How should the Chinese people view Mao Zedong as a historical figure. "Hero or Villain"? Make sure you include : Topic Sentence, at least 3 supporting facts, primary source quote, and concluding sentence.
Homework 10/22 and 23
1. Ch. 15-16 test Review sessions during support Wed and Thurs morning 2. Homework Packet due -ch. 15-16 worksheets -Map East Asia Physical/Political/ Spheres of Influence -Mao Essay Hero or Villain and Worksheet -Notes, outlines, charts, etc. Please put in order by chapter/section
10/24 and 25
1. read ch, 17
Homework 10/28 and 29
1. complete Ch. 17 worksheet
11/1 and 4
1, read ch. 18 2. ch, 18 worksheet
homework 11/5 and 6
1. read ch. 19 2. ch. 19 worksheet
Homework 11/7 and 8
1. Paragraph Essay possibilities for the test ch 17-19 are attached 2. Ch. 17-19 test on Thursday and Friday of next week . Please plan to attend review sessions on Wed and Thurs. during support.
1. Test ch. 17-19 ( support review Wed and Thurs.) Test is open note !! Homework Packet due Ch. 17-19 Worksheets All notes, outlines, charts, guided reading questions, etc. organize by chapter and section
Homework 11/14 and 15
1. Read ch 20 2. Complete Map of S. Amer Physical pg. 440 (label all landforms and water) Key and color elevations Political pg. 437 (label all countries) Do NOT color
Homework 12/3 and 4
1. Test Ch. 20-21 Packet - Ch 20-21(2) worksheets - Map South America - notes, classwork 2. Reviews for test during support on Wed. and Fri.
Thank you for all of the well wishes while I was out for surgery!! I appreciate your patience as i am still moving at a labored snail pace