TO ALL GRAD NITE ATTENDEES
IMPORTANT! BRING ONLY YOUR SCHOOL ID AND ONE CAR KEY (with remote lock/unlock device if required). NO CELL PHONES PERMITTED.
Leave EVERYTHING else at home or in your car: cell phones, money, purses, hats, wallets, backpacks, makeup, extra keys, etc. are not allowed and will be confiscated. Confiscated items will be returned to you when you arrive back at AHS. Security will be patrolling the AHS parking lot from 9 PM-5 AM. You will return to AHS at around 5 AM.
If you require medication or an inhaler as indicated on your ticket form, please bring it to check-in. Medications must be in the original container with dispensing instructions. You may also bring your contact lens case and eyeglasses.
Check in will begin at the gym immediately after the Graduation ceremony is complete. Please check in no later than 30 minutes after the conclusion of the ceremony.
- All students MUST check in at AHS and take the AHS buses to the event.
- You will be searched before you board the buses. Drug trained K-9s and officers of the Los Angeles County Sheriffs will be present.
- Once you have entered the gym, you may not leave.
- If you bring or show any signs of having used alcohol and/or drugs:
- You will not go to the party.
- You will be detained by the Sheriff's Deputy.
- You will not get a refund.
- Your parents will be contacted to come and get you immediately.
- Parents will be contacted if students do not show up to register or register but do not board the AHS bus to the event.
Dress in comfortable, casual clothes: Tennis shoes, jeans, T-shirts (no skirts, sandals, or flip-flops). Be prepared for outside activities. It will probably be cold -- be sure to bring a sweatshirt.
PARENTS: If you have an emergency and need to contact someone at the party site, call Isaac Goren Security at (818) 620-3267.