For information on submitting an article to the eNews, please visit the Submission Guidelines page.
The AHSPFC eNews is our electronic newsletter. It gives you direct access to the families at our school. Most weeks, it goes out twice a week, on Sundays and Tuesdays, to a list of over 2,200 names, offering 8 exposures a month (4 during the summer) and sometimes more, if there are special announcements. There are fewer issues over school breaks and during the summer. Become an AHSPFC eNews sponsor today.
Sponsorship opportunities are available as ads that can be placed vertically in the left-hand column or horizontally at the bottom of AHSPFC eNews. To see what AHSPFC eNews ads look like, please visit the PFC Email Archive.
The AHSPFC eNews will create your ad according to your specifications. Advertisers are asked to submit the individual images/graphics and copy they would like to include, as our template requires that we lay out the ad and insert all text and links manually. You may submit a single image for your ad only as a guideline for us to follow. Please see detailed information below.
Left-hand vertical column ads
These ads are 150 pixels wide and appear in the left sidebar of the AHSPFC eNews. Rates are as follows:
We can post a company name, logo, slogan, graphics and website/email link in color.
- 4 consecutive Sundays = $100 (1 month; $25/week)
- 20 consecutive Sundays = $400 (5 months; $20/week)
- 52 consecutive Sundays = $1,000 (12 months; $19.23/week)
Horizontal bottom ads
These ads are 600 pixels wide. Rates are as follows:
We can post a company name, logo, slogan, graphics and website/email link in color. The horizontal bottom ad gives you more room for text and graphics, and its placement makes your ad stand out from the others.
- 4 consecutive Sundays = $200 (1 month; $50/week)
- 20 consecutive Sundays = $800 (5 months; $40/week)
- 52 consecutive Sundays = $2000 (12 months; $38.46/week)
If you are interested, payment may be made in one of two ways:
1. Make your check payable to AHS PFC and send to Agoura High School, 28545 W. Driver Ave., Agoura Hills, CA 91301, Att: PFC eNews Sponsorship.
2. For safe and secure credit/debit card processing, go to Pay4SchoolStuffOnLine to create a Community Member account, then click on Sponsorship to choose your sponsorship level.
Additionally, please email the following information to Nancy Minicozzi, PFC Corresponding Secretary, at nminicozzi (at) ahspfc (dot) com, with a cc: to jenniferelder65 (at) yahoo (dot) com:
We will send you a proof of your ad for your approval, usually within 2-3 days following your order.
- Which ad rate you are buying and what date to start running your ad. Ads start running on Sundays. Please allow at least 10 days so that we can create your ad and submit it to you for your approval. Please note that we are unable to begin working on your ad until your payment has been received.
- Exact and correct spelling of the name of your business, or how you want to be known.
- Logo or graphic in .jpg or .png format. Please be aware that images over 130 pixels in width will be resized to fit in the template. Please send only a logo or graphic; do not attempt to create your entire ad as a .jpg or .png file for us as we are unable to insert it correctly into our template.
- Slogan or other text to include, keeping in mind the limitations of the space.
- Website URL, email address, and/or other contact info to incorporate into the ad. Please note that our spam blocker prevents us from printing out the web URL and linking to it. You may either have a link that says "visit our website," or you may have a full, non-clickable URL appear in the ad, but not both.
- If you wish, you may provide an indication as to the desired look and feel of your ad (background color, type of font, placing of image, etc.). We generally try to replicate the colors and feeling of your website if you have one. We are sorry, but we are unable to use background images.
- Contact name, phone number(s) and email address for our information.
For more information on pricing, availability, or other questions related to the placing of your ad, contact Jennifer Elder.
For information on ad formatting ONLY, please contact Nancy Minicozzi, nminicozzi (at) ahspfc (dot) com.
Thank you for your interest in supporting Agoura High School and our Parent Faculty Club.
PFC eNews Bulletins
Stay informed. Sign up today!
Shop Online and Support AHS