AGOURA HIGH SCHOOL LIBRARY
Policies and Procedures
7:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. daily, Monday - Friday
Student identification needed each time:
- Textbooks are checked out for the length of the class
- Library books are checked out for three weeks
- 10 cents per day for overdue material (not textbooks)
- Failure to return or pay for overdue material will result in report cards and schedules withheld
- Seniors: Diplomas and transcripts will be held for delinquent material
VISITING THE LIBRARY DURING CLASS TIME:
- Pass from teacher is required during class time
- Sign in at desk
BEFORE SCHOOL, NUTRITION, & LUNCH:
Library is open for study, computer use, reading, clearing fines, research, etc.
- Teachers sign up for class research work.
- Student behavior and on task time is the responsibility of the student and teacher.