Link Crew is a program dedicated to instilling social and academic confidence/acceptance within a high school freshman by helping to ensure the easiest transition into high school.
Link Crew Leaders are:
* Members of the sophomore, junior, and senior classes.
* Positive role models, motivators, leaders and teachers who guide the freshmen in every way possible to make their first year of high school the best it can be.
The Link Crew Program:
* Provides the structure for freshmen to receive support from upperclassmen
* Begins with a powerful orientation the first day of school (at 7:30) that makes freshmen excited and proud to be attending Agoura High School for the next four years
* Provides a variety of Academic Follow-Ups, lessons presented to freshman classes by trained Link Leaders to continue helping the freshmen achieve success in high school, throughout the year
* Organizes events specifically for freshman including pancake breakfasts, ice cream socials, and freshman O.C.E.'s (On Campus Entertainment).
Link Crew's goal is to provide the school with a structure and opportunity in which students make real connections with each other. Throughout this program, students learn:
* To make school the best it can be
* People at school care about them
* To become involved with school in a multitude of ways
* Important information every freshman should know such as key locations that every student will have use
As the high school transition program, Link Crew will not only increase attendance, decrease discipline referrals and improve academic performance at Agoura High, but also make Agoura High much more enjoyable for everyone.
It is that time of year again.... Link Crew Recruitment!!!! If you want to join our program or learn more about it, pay attention to the following IMPORTANT dates!
-- The week of April 11th the Link Crew application will be available to apply
-- April 12th New leader meeting
-- April 27th Link Crew Applications are DUE! (DONT MISS OUT! :)
-- April 27th A-DAY!!!! (Bring your spirit!)
-- The week of May 16th we will be holding interviews
-- May 26th 8th Grade visitations! (GO 8th Graders!!!!!)
-- May 27th 8th Grade Dance in the G-building (Partyyyy!!!! WOOO!)