Media Center Links
The mission of the Agoura High School Library Media Center is to help students and faculty be effective and ethical users of ideas and information through the management of print and electronic sources that are reflective of the curriculum as well as personal interests. Equally important is our goal to instill in our students a love of reading for pleasure. The Media Center aims to provide a variety of reading material in a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere that will promote reading and help develop in students a lifelong love of literature.
Media Clerks: Lena Goryoka & Michelle Frazier
Library/Media Center hours 7:30 am- 3:30pm Monday thru Friday
Check out what's new using our AHS Library Catalog
Students make sure you activate your Gmail account for important communications and announcements.
Follow instructions below for correct lvusd gmail account username and password.
- Username: first 5 letters of your first name, first 5 letters of your last name, last two digits of your ID Card, last two digits of your birth year (example: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Password: Your 7 digit ID card number
You can always check your Aeries Student Portal to find your username for your Wifi Credentials. Follow steps below:
- Log in to Aeries
- Go to Sudent Info
- Go to demographics
- Under the tab Student Data #2 find your username under Network Login ID. Your permanent ID number is your password.
- Enter your Magic Word (all caps):
From now on visit www.shmoop.com
- Click Log In
- Enter your newly created Shmoop account
- Click “My Passes” to access your Shmoop test prep!