Total Grade Point Average
- The total high school grade point average is based upon
- semester grades earned in all subjects taken during
- grades 9 through 12.
- Specified Honors and Advanced Placement courses
- taken in grades 11 and/or 12 are given weighted grades
- (i.e., A = 5.0, B = 4.0, C = 3.0). See the Course Catalog
- for more information.
- LVUSD no longer ranks graduating seniors.
Academic Grade Point Average
The total academic GPA is based upon semester grades
earned in all subjects taken during
grades 9 through 12 except P.E., link crew,
leadership and school service.
Eligibility Grade Point Average
- In order to participate in sports & extra-curricular activities,
- students must maintain a minimum grade point average
- each quarter of a 2.0 ("C"), with no more than one fail ("F") grade.
- The eligibility grade point average is based upon quarter grades
- earned in all subjects taken except school service.