A book locker will be assigned to students for their use at Agoura High School. Locks are the student's responsibility. Students may bring their own lock, or they can purchase a combination lock from Agoura High School for $7.00.
Please note the following school rules regarding lockers:
- Students may only use the locker assigned to them by the school. Lockers are not to be shared. This is your locker for all four (4) years at Agoura High School.
- Each student will be solely responsible for all textbooks and personal belongings kept in that locker. Do not keep valuables in your locker. Neither the school nor school district makes any assurance or guarantee as to the safety of contents within the locker. Items placed in student lockers are done so at the risk of the user. Neither the school nor school district provides any type of insurance for items that are stolen or damaged as a result of being placed in the locker. Please remember that the lockers are not in secure areas nor is there any type of supervision for locker areas.
- All lockers are the property of the school and are provided for the convenience of the students. Lockers are subject to inspection by authorized school personnel. If school administration or law enforcement officials deem it necessary to search your locker and you are not using a lock purchased from Agoura High School, the lock will need to be cut off at your expense. Agoura High School will not reimburse you for the cost of a new lock.
- Lockers are not to be defaced. Do not paint, mark or adhere stickers to your locker.
- Students are expected to exhibit good judgment and appropriate behavior in the locker areas.
- If you are using your own lock (not purchased from Agoura High School), and your key is lost or combination forgotten, the lock will need to be cut off at your expense. Agoura High School will not reimburse you for the cost of a new lock.
- Locker problems will be addressed by Mrs. Oster in the Attendance Office during Support, Lunch or Nutrition. Unless a locker is deemed inoperable, lockers will not be changed.